OUR MISSION: To inform, instruct and inspire female cyclists of all abilities.
OUR VISION: We want to see more women with the skills and confidence to be effective leaders in our cycling community.
OUR PROMISE: We are dedicated to providing opportunities for women to gain riding confidence on the road or trail. Our riding time together will focus on skill development but we’ll mostly be having a good time and supporting each other.
Why Join Velodonnas Cycling?
Velodonnas is a cycling club for women (cis, trans and non-binary folks comfortable with the umbrella term "women") who love riding bikes and want to gain riding skills & fitness & confidence.
Read on for more info on our annual skill clinics, weekly group rides, and special events.
Sign up for all activities in SPOND
Non-members are WELCOME to a one-time try out on any ride (sign up in Spond and sign the waiver).
Non-members are welcome to attend unlimited skill clinics. Pay what you can and sign up in Spond.
Women's 100, pool parties, weekend destination rides. You name it, we love any reason to get together - on or off the bike.
Check Events to see what's coming up.
Members receive frequent email updates.
Sign up for our rides and events in SPOND
- Mon, Jun 05Location is TBD
- Wed, Jun 14Location is TBD
- Wed, Jul 19Location is TBD
- Sat, Jul 22Location is TBD
- Mon, Aug 28Whittier ParkAug 28, 6:00 p.m.Whittier Park , 836 Rue St Joseph, Winnipeg, MB R2H 3A8, CanadaWe'll cover everything you need to know to enjoy the cyclocross season. Mounts & dismounts, barriers, run ups, high speed cornering, off camber riding and more! DATE SUBJECT TO CHANGE (register in Spond to stay updated) Click RSVP to Register in Spond.
Not sure if Velodonnas is the club for you? Please reach out to us, we’d love to hear from you and answer your questions.